Monday, February 14, 2011

{baby slater}/Boise Newborn photographer/6 month photo shoot

I felt completely honored when my "bestie" (yes, that is what I call my dear, sweet, CRAFTY friend, she is my Bestie!) called to schedule a 6 month old photo shoot for her cute little guy Slater. "Bestie" has 2 amazing friends who are also photographers, so, like I said, I was HONORED! The photo shoot took place in Slater's digs (his home turf) and we just played dress up, played Simon Says (basically, Slater and I just blew bubbles, giggled, sang, and squealed at each other!) and tickled like crazy! This little man was on the verge of teething and couldn't keep those chubby little fits out of his hands. Amazing I got as many pictures as I did without his mouth full of chubby hands. Both Bestie and her husband were in attendance at the photo shoot, husband donated his hands for the picture of Slater's head. (Slater has had cool hair since the day he was born.)

Thank you Bestie for being my bestie, for asking me to take Slater's pix, AND for being so gorgeous. You make my blog look beautiful!










Slater, you make my heart melt!

1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Are you sure this isn't his older brother? He is so cute, just like Shayden! So many cute poses! GREAT job Rebecca!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs