Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Claire Elouise/Bend, Oregon Newborn Photographer

Baby Claire Elouise is one of the sweetest, quiet, calm babies I have met in a while. I met her when she was a little over a week old and she won me over in the first nano seconds of our meeting. She is the daughter of a dear friend from high school and I couldn't be any happier then to take her newborn pictures. If you remember from a few posts before, Sarah was just about to pop the last time I saw her!

Claire_12 - Copy
Claire_9 - Copy
Claire_13
Claire_3
Claire_2
Claire_36
Claire_37
Claire_6bw - Copy
Claire_53
Claire_21
Claire_22
Claire_15
Claire_17bw
Claire_18
Claire_33bw


Sarah was a trooper throughout not only her pregnancy but her labor. After some complications, Sarah was finally released from the hospital sporting a fancy "push present."  I just read about Rachel Zoe's 10 carat push present , my dear friend was sent home with a medical bracelet she has to gracefully wear for at least the next 6 months along with administer shots into her abdomen just to thin her blood.  I tell you what, this mama is not only amazing, she is brave!  Claire Elouise, you are truly loved.

Claire_25
Claire_31
Claire_32bw
Claire_26bw


Baby Blanket
When Sarah and I spoke about Claire's newborn photos, there were three items she wanted to include in the photo shoot, and one was a knitted afghan. It was knitted by a lady named Helen Stevens, a long time nurse and a central oregon icon. She knitted it when she was 99 years young and lived to be 102 years old. This was the last afghan she knitted before her death. Very special indeed!
Claire_41

Another special item we included were these sweet, white shoes. These shoes were Sarah's and were in immaculate condition. Sarah was so excited to have a girl that could wear these.
Claire_46

The third item Sarah wanted to include was this pillow case embrodered by one of her grandmothers, or dear I saw great grandmothers.
Claire_47
Claire_43

I was shocked when Sarah brought out this picture of Claire's older brother Kevin.  Can I saw virtually identical?
Claire_42
Claire_57bw
Claire_50

Thank you for the extraordinary opportunity to spend a fraction of time with your sweet baby Sarah. She is precious, a true miracle, and a blessing to all. May you heal to full capacity my friend!

1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Oh my goodness Rebecca, these are so good! She is beautiful. I loved the ones with the close ups of her little ears, her little mouth too. How about the "Nest".. loved it. Beautiful keepsakes along with her! Sarah must be so happy!!!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs