Monday, January 14, 2013

{dixie} Boise Family Photographer

What a way to begin the New Year then a family photo shoot with Sabrina, Delaney and their cute little puppy! Dixie, was a surprise given to Delaney on Christmas Eve and is quite the sweet little thing! The love between this mother/daughter duo was so evident.  Delaney is adored by her mom and has made her mom so proud.  Sabrina has been trying to schedule their photoshoot for a few years and she has told me over and over, "Delaney is so photogenic."  Sabrina wasn't lying!  Not only is she beautiful but she is smart and caring;   she even invited me and my boys out to lunch afterwards!  Thanks for the fun, the adventure, and the pizza lunch date!  I hope my boys find someone as great as you Delaney in a 11 years or so! Blog_1 Blog_2 Blog_3 Blog_4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs