Friday, April 29, 2011

{Liberty Charter Prom}, Nampa Prom Pictures

Umpteen years ago I attended Prom with my football/wrestling boyfriend. It was an event of the year. To begin the evening of Prom, we had our pictures taken by a professional picture which I cherished! This photographer would open up his studio for 2-3 hours for high school students to have their Prom pictures taken. It was one of the high lights of my night, getting our pictures taken in front of a beautiful NATURAL background with great lighting and a professional behind the camera. No waiting in lines, wasting precious dancing time, cheesy backdrops, and crappy pictures.
So, when I got into photography a little over a year ago, one of my first thoughts was back to high school and my prom pictures. I never got brave enough to accomplish one of my little dreams, UNTIL a sweet High School senior by the name of Devon texted me; asking if I would like to take some Prom pictures! Isn't it funny how your dreams come a reality through ways you would never expect?

Thank you Devon and Jarom for introducing me to your ultra cool friends! I had an *epic* night (in the words of sassy, fierce and amazingly cute girl McKenna)thanks to you two and your friends! Jarom, next year? I sure hope so!!!

Promticket
Group1_2 - Copy - Copy
Group1_4
Group2_1vintage
Group3_1
McKennaandSteven_3vintage
Steven_2
McKenna_3
McKenna_1vintage
Matt_1bw
Emily_2vintage
Emily_2vintage
JaromandMatt_1
Jarom_2bw
Rachel_3vintage
Devon_1vintage
Hannah_3
LisaandWilson_2
Lisa_1
Wilson_2
TayandKurt_1
TayandKurt_4
Kurt_1
Taylor_1
ShelandDust_2
ShelandDust_3
ShelandDust_5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs