Thursday, April 14, 2011

{Margaret} class of 2011/Columbia High School Senior Photographer/Nampa High School Senior Photographer

This Senior picture photo shoot was one year in the making; and when the day finally arrived, I was pumped! Margaret is full of life, spunk, and SASS. She knows how to work it in front of a camera, she has got some serious smarty-pants brains (she got into BYU-Provo, no problem!), and she is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful 17 year olds you will ever meet. Her smile is warming, her eyelashes go on for years and years, AND, I find her smile and looks VERY similar to a certain Reality Star by the name of Kim K.

A few days before our shoot, I told her I would take her pictures with ONE condition: if she would show me how she gets her amazing eye lashes. I am very jealous of anyone who has naturally long and thick eye lashes. SO, the day of our shoot, I purposely didn't wear any mascara or curl my eye lashes. I told her, "This is me when I haven't curled my eye lashes. What is your trick?" She took one looked at me (probably in disgust because I am very unsightly without make-up!) and said, "You curl your eye lashes?" Like, are you from Jupiter?! Yeah, this girl doesn't need a heated eye lash curler like I do to make her amazing eyes!

 Thank you for your trusting me with such an important part of your Senior year. I enjoyed every moment of our photo shoot! Even the part where the annoying birds wouldn't stop singing us a tune AND running away from the bees in the orchard! Memories of Margaret!!!

May your future be bright and wonderful Margaret. You will make an excellent nurse for sure.






So, these are the two I SWEAR reminds me of Kim K!

2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Seriously, those eyelashes are real? And she didn't give you any tricks of the trade?
I'm so curious as to which one she picked for her yearbook.. what a hard decision.. they are all so good. I love the way she is sitting with her sneakers showing. I loved the shirt/dress with the bright pink and orange and yellow! What a fun story about her.

sauter signs off said...

And she has two different necklaces, and how many outfits? She came prepared.. so much like you were Rebecca.

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs