Monday, March 14, 2011

{baby h}/Newborn Nampa Photographer

To be honest, I was a bit nervous for this photo shoot.  I am very specific  about my newborn shoots.  The temperature needs to be just right, the lighting is always something that gives me anxiety, and the age of the baby is the most important factor for a newborn photo.  So, when I was asked to take pictures of a 4 month old, I was first very excited, and then the nerves within my stomach began crawling around.  4 month olds don't sleep very soundly and they usually hate being naked.  Well, this little man surpassed my expectations!  Thank you Angie for the opportunity to take pictures of your sweet little man; he is so tender!

1 comments:

Sommers said...

love the close up... those eyelashes!!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs