Friday, March 11, 2011

{brianna + tyler}/Idaho's Bridal Photographer

As I waited for Brianna and Tyler to exit the temple this morning, I got a bit choked up. I have had one of the greatest experiences over the last two months with this sweet couple. She comes from a sweet family with the most amazing parents. He comes from Germany, went to Mexico on an LDS mission and came back to Boise to sweet Brianna off her feet. Brianna is shy but very sophisticated, Tyler is a jokester who has devised the greatest way for creating the most realistic smile. Together they make a lovely couple who I will miss terribly.

So, without further hesitation, here is their bridal shoot from a  few weekends ago, on the windiest, probably chilliest day of the year. I had promised myself I wouldn't post their pictures until their big day.

Congratulations Brianna and Tyler! May your eternal life be full of laughs, love, and everything lovely! (I can't wait for your fabulous wedding reception this evening!  What a great party it will be.)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I loovvee this smattering of pictures Rebecca! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

The sign look AWESOME!! Great job!!! amazing....

Unknown said...

You should submit to greenweddingshoes. These are great.

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs