Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{Kirkman Family}/Nampa Family Photographer

We have been friends since BM! (and Rosalyn will hopefully think this acronym is funny considering we speak the same medical language), which means Before Marriage in my lingo! Justin and Steve have been friends since diaper age, and Steve and Rosalyn were high school sweethearts. Which means, all three went to school together. Justin said Rosalyn was always the cutest one in school, and Steve was a lucky guy to have snagged her! I agree!

Thank you Kirkman's for giving me the opportunity to shoot your oh so cute and stylish family! (Rosalyn is always dressed to impress, and has stylish kids to boot. She let them pick out their own outfits which I completely inspired me. They did amazing! Unlike me, who feels I need a shopping spree to acquire my families Christmas Picture outfits, Rosalyn just picked from her closet and looked a cute, hip and stylish as EVER! BTW, if anyone finds a cute pair of boots like hers, drop me a line! I am obsessed with them!)

We braved the FRIGID cold and this is what we got. Literally, 2 minutes and we were done. We will have to have a REAL photo shoot at Celebration Park this spring! (where Steve proposed to Rosalyn!)

Thanks Kirkmans!

2 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

Uhmmmmm HELLO where did she get those boots?!? Those are quite possibly the cutest things I have ever seen.

sauter signs off said...

The most colorful family ever!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs