Monday, July 11, 2011

{crystal+brandt=eternal love}.portland, oregon wedding photographer.yakima wedding photographer

In high school, one of my fondest memories is driving to school with one of my best friends sitting next to me singing at the top of our lungs the song: "Ironic" from Alanis Morissette.  One of the lines of the chorus states "It's like Rain, on your wedding day...." and Chelsea Ann and I always commented on that line.  "Wouldn't that be horrible" I remember asking Chelsea, and sure enough, 4 years later, in Portland Oregon, it rained on Chelsea Ann's wedding day.  She wasn't bothered, it didn't phase her one bit, if it had been me with rain on my wedding day,  I would have freaked out (obviously, someone up above knew me all too well and blessed me with one of the hottest days of the year on my May wedding day 11 short years ago.).

Well, just as Alanis Morissette's song rang true for Chelsea Ann 9 years ago, it rang true to me and my sweet cousin on HER wedding day.  Portland Oregon was beautiful but very dreary on her wedding day on May 27th, but just like my best friend Chelsea Ann, it didn't seem to drag my cousin Crystal down one bit.  She was beautiful, radiant, and breathtaking, just like a bride should be on her wedding day. 

11 short years ago Crystal was one of my "jr. bride's maids" at my wedding, and on her special day, I witnessed her new chapter as a married woman, and joyfully, I watched her day unfold behind my camera!

Gibbons_8
Gibbons_9
Gibbons_10
Gibbons_5
Gibbons_6
Gibbons_4
Gibbons_7
Gibbons_1
Gibbons_1bw
Gibbons_3
Gibbons_2vintage

And, for all of you single ladies who dig singer/songwriters with a passion.... here is my ultra sweet, cute, dare I say romantic *single* cousin Garrett! Here is a link to his facebook music page. You just MIGHT be hearing his music in the very near future each and every time you look at my blog! More to come!
G_1

Congrats to Crystal and Brandt! My your life be full of love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs