Saturday, July 16, 2011

{jones family} / nampa, idaho family photographer

This is one of the greatest families I know! When we first moved into our home, I had heard TJ, the father of this family, talk about growing up in Bend. From that moment on, I knew we would be quick friends!!!! Annabelle is one of the greatest inspirations in my life. She has housed nieces and nephews in her home for over a year (making their household number increase from 6 to 10 people!) and took care of her father-in-law in the last years of his life. While her life was the busiest it could be, she kept up on volunteering in her children's school classes, doing MY hair (she does hair AND she does an amazing job at covering up my WHITE hair! Yes, I have been going WHITE since I was 26 years old), and cheering her children on in all of their extra activities! Tabitha, Sterling, Preston are some of my boys idols!

Shortly after these pictures were taken, their oldest son, Zach left for a 2 year mission to Romania. I don't know how Annabelle has held her composure, but she has handled his departure with such ease! Zach will be such a blessing to those living in Romania.

Thanks for being such an inspiration to my family! We love the Jones Family!

Jones_26

Jones_36color

Jones_37

Jones_28

Jones_41

Jones_23

Jones_2 - Copy (2)

Jones_12 - Copy

Jones_5 - Copy

Jones_3

Jones_1

Jones_15bw

Jones_11 - Copy

Jones_10

Jones_9

Jones_13 - Copy

Jones_14 - Copy

Jones_22

Jones_39 - Copy

Jones_34

Jones_21

Jones_20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs