Monday, September 24, 2012

{bryar} is one! Star Idaho Child Photographer

I feel the need to re-introduce myself! Welcome back to my blog, it feels so great to be home! I have been in hibernation over the last 9 months or so, and that is NOT because of what you might be thinking. I have been given the wonderful opportunity and great responsibility to work with the Young Women in my church as their president. (if you don't know what Young Women's is or what it is all about, feel free to click on the link. I am so honored and truly blessed to have the privledge to work with these young women!) Thanks to all who have remained strong supporters of Be Photography of Idaho; I couldn't do what I love without your smiling faces and beautiful families! Here is Bryar! Bryar comes from the hottest mom, sweetest dad, and smiliest big brother. This was the 4th time I have taken their picture. I would easily take their picture weekly if I could, you can't get any more fun or sweeter then a night at the lake! Just to warn you, picture OVERLOAD! And, did I mention his hot mama? Yeah, she is in some too! Seriously, once you take a glance at her, you will wonder to yourself, "How could she have birthed 2 children?" Seriously. The moment I got out of the car and saw her svelt self I sucked in my gut and continued to do so the entire shoot! (that is what I get for eating junk for 5 hours straight driving from Central Oregon directly to the shoot. Chex Mix-Turtle flavor, MY FAV!) Bryar_26bw Bryar_16bw Bryar_25 Bryar_13 Bryar__14 Bryar_12 Bryar_17 Bryar_18 Bryar_19bw Bryar_22bw Bryar_21bw Bryar_20 Bryar_30 Bryar_2 Bryar_5 Bryar_4

2 comments:

Nicole said...

HA HA Rebecca YOU are way to nice, Bryar is a cutie but not so sure about all the nice things you said about his mom!!! But thankyou, it makes a girl feel good!!

sauter signs off said...

Love, Love, LOVE these!!! The sand pictures are GREAT.. What a Hot Spot to have to take pictures at!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs