Monday, September 24, 2012

{Hello Eli!} Borah High School Senior Boise Idaho Senior

This guy is beyond impressive. Not only does he play Varsity Football and Soccer, he is also one of the sweetest teenagers I have ever met. He is also a mama's boy which is tender to my heart. Being a mom of two young boys, I truly hope my boys look up to me the way Eli looks up to his mother (who, by the way, joined us for these pictures.). We braved the streets of Nampa, saw many adults dressed up in furry costumes (and I wont go into details about them because rumor has it, they do naughty things in those nasty costumes), and listened to the sweet sounds of Cinco de Mayo music. May the joys of college life treat you right Eli!


Eli_19 Eli_17bw Eli_15 Eli_14 Eli_12bw Eli_11 Eli_9 Eli_1 Eli_32 Eli_27 Eli_29 Eli_37bw


Did I mention Eli is a "working model" at Hollister? I am sure many hoodies are sold in Boise due to Eli's charm!


Eli_38bw Eli_39bw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs