Monday, September 24, 2012

{Englehorn Family} Boise Family Photographer

Any morning spent with the Englehorn family is a morning that makes me smile! I have many examples of fantastic phenomenal mothers in my life, and I would put Brenda at the top. For example, her youngest daughter wanted more out of softball then what Boise had to offer, so, Brenda drives Ashlyn to Washington each weekend. She is a faux mother for many children in her preschool/daycare, and I am sure she plays the mother role to many of her children's friends. Brenda, you inspire me and make me want to be better. Here's to you and your "BEST" children. E Family_7bw E Family_8 E Family_9bw E Family_11 E Family_13bw E Family_17 E Family_23 E Family_28bw

1 comments:

ChosenONE said...

Rebecca I absolutely love all the pictures you have taken of just me and with my family. You are so great and always know how to take the greatest photos and having the best time doing it! Eli's page was great! I cant wait to see more :)

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs