Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{baby jonah}/Boise Newborn Photography/Boise Family Photography

I received a phone call on December 30th from one of my mom's great friends in Bend, Oregon. She wanted to give her daughter a birthday present and I was going to help her execute the present delivery. She wanted to arrange a newborn photo shoot for her daughter and her new family.  I wrote down the contact information of the new mom and dad and away I went, calling the Griggs family. I found out that in less than a day, I would be meeting their sweet baby Jonah and taking his newborn pictures!

Dani and Seth, your baby is so sweet. Thank you for the opportunity to spend the morning with you and your family!


BLOGJonah_8bw



BLOGJonah_2



BLOGJonah_1

BLOGJonah_13vintage



BLOGJonah_6vintage



BLOGJonah_9bw



BLOGJonah_7vintage



BLOGJonah_34bw



BLOGJonah_33vintage



BLOGJonah_30



BLOGJonah_29



BLOGJonah_17



BLOGJonah_16



BLOGJonah_15bw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs