Thursday, January 13, 2011

{dribnak family}/Nampa Family Photographer/Idaho Family Photographer

This family is one of my favorites to photograph.  They had faith in me when I first began studying photography, and I have enjoyed every photo shoot with the Dribnak family since my trial days.  This past Summer my husband participated in a Triathlon located in Emmett, Idaho.   I fell in love with Emmett and couldn't wait for the Dribnak's family photo shoot! 



BLOGDribnak_3




BLOGDribnak_7




BLOGDribnak_12bw




BLOGDribnak_11vintage




BLOGDribnak_13




BLOGDribnak_15bw




BLOGDribnak_18




BLOGDribnak_21vintage




BLOGDribnak_2vintage




BLOGDribnak_25

1 comments:

Shelley said...

I love #1, #3 and #8! They are all priceless and am sure they are thrilled with them. GREAT location!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs