Friday, January 28, 2011

{baby william}/Caldwell Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet chunk 4 days after he was born. He had just arrived into his new digs the night before and was still trying to figure things out. This little guy was SO alert, in the 2.5 hours I was in his home, he was awake for about 2.25 hours of our shoot. SERIOUSLY! I hope he slept the whole rest of the day and possibly the next because his mama was one tired cookie! Thank you Christine and Ed for welcoming me into your home. Thanks to Grandma Donna who went above and beyond as my "assistant." It was so nice visiting with the three of you. Give that chunky, cute, precious William a kiss from me!










1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

He's adorable!!!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs