Saturday, January 15, 2011

{leinum family}/Nampa Family Photographer/Emmett Family Photographer

I am one of the luckiest gals I know! I have some amazing friends, and through them, I have met even MORE amazing people. Not that any of my friends are more amazing then others, but, you catch my drift! I am so grateful for the Dribnak's, who have introduced me to the Lienum Family! I have had the sweet pleasure of not only photographing Mackenzie, their oldest daughter for her senior pictures, but this Winter, I helped them surprise their extended family with a recent family picture. They hadn't had a recent family picture "in years" and decided this year was the year! Thank you Lienum family for your time, patience and faithfulness! I am liking our 6 month visits and look forward to beautiful Jordan's senior pictures in the Spring! Oh, and thank you for the YUMMY hot chocolate. It hit the spot and warmed me up for the Dribnak pictures!!!!



BLOGLfamily_36




BLOGLfamily_32

 

BLOGLfamily_30

This Dad has his girls rolling!  I love their opened mouth laugh.  I too was laughing and THINK I might have even snorted a bit as I laughed!  Embarrassed a bit, YES I WAS!

BLOGLfamily_28


BLOGLfamily_23


BLOGLfamily_10




BLOGLfamily_7



BLOGLfamily_1

1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Seriously, who is the mom?
This is such a fun, loving family.. you can just tell. I'll bet it was one of your funnest photo shoots so far!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs