Wednesday, September 1, 2010

be in love/Amanda and Brady/Boise Engagement Photographer/Natural Light

I received a phone call early one morning from this little lady.  She said, "Well, I have a big question for you."  I didn't know what was up her sleeve.  She seemed a bit rushed but anxious at the same time.  She said, "I am getting married and I need my pictures taken. NEXT WEEK."  WHAT?  My jaw dropped, my heart began pounding, and questions flooded my mind.  Amanda was our trusted babysitter.  The one I could turn to in a bind, but also the one I trusted my two boys lives with.  So, my first thought was, "NO, you can't be getting married.  You have to be our babysitter until you are 50 years old."  Then, my thoughts turned to excitement as we began talking about the man she loved and the man who adores her to pieces.  We got together for a consult, asking what they were looking for in their pictures, etc.  I asked if they didn't mind kissing pictures, and, as you can see through these pictures, they didn't mind kissing whatsoever. 

They are in love, Brady would do anything for Amanda.  Everyone deserves the love they share!
             

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet! i LOVE the way he is looking at her in the middle one....GREAT shots!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs