Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mackenzie Nampa Senior 2010/be the seniority/senior photography/Boise photographer

They found me on Facebook. Love Facebook! Mackenzie was graduating from Nampa High School, my husbands alma mater, and when we met in Boise on chilly evening, I about screamed. Not only was Mackenzie gorgeous with the cutest hair, she had in tow a VERY stylish mama and two younger sisters who were following in her footsteps! Spending the evening with Mackezie and entourage pulled me right back to my senior year and the fun I had taking my senior pictures!

Congratulations Mackenzie on all of your accomplishments. She is smart, a total reader, and on top of it all, an amazing Basketball player. What CAN'T she do?!

1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

This girl has so many looks to her! Must have been fun to take them..

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs