Wednesday, September 22, 2010

be united/Young Family/Natural Light Photographer/Boise Family Photographer

9.15.10
It all began several months ago. Talking of family photos were always at the top of conversation. She hadn't had recent photos taken of her children and wanted them done before her new baby was to arrive. Over the course of many texts, a date and time was chosen. I had suggested many locations I had never gone to but had wanted to use them on her three cute kids. Just before our session date, I received a text stating, "I have the perfect place." She boasted of several ponds, rolling hills, a putting green and many trees. I was SO, so there!

I was led to a dead end of a very busy street in Star, Idaho. When we had to take a turn off the beaten path onto a gravel road, I knew this was going to be the greatest place EVER! The road turned into a one lane "bridge" which led us to the most beautiful log "cabin" I have seen in a long time. Seriously, this was NO cabin. It was more like a lodge. I started getting a bit "twitter-pated" as we walked around the grounds and knew this was going to be the greatest location EVER!

Thank you Angie for not only letting me spend the evening with your 3 children, but introducing me to my new favorite place!

AND a huge, big "thank you" goes out to the greatest Child Wrangler (I THINK that is what they are called in the movie business. The person in charge of keeping the children actors in the right place and under control!) Tina, Angie's sister who was in town from Utah. You were the greatest of help!

1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

These kids and mom all have so many looks about them! A beautiful family!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs