Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dille & Associates/Commercial Photography/Natural Lighting Photography/Boise Photographer

8.20.10
Late one evening we received a very stern knock on our front door. Our neighbor a few doors down was standing on our porch, a little out of breath due to running to our home. He was throwing a 35 year anniversary party for his Dad's CPA Accounting firm. His Dad originally wanted to rent out a Movie Theater for all of his clients to enjoy a free movie. His son had something else in mind. Something "popping" is the word I think he used. He said their would be balloons, a band, food, and even a roasted pig. "You had me at roasted pig" is what I wanted to say, but professionally and accurately I said, "I would love to be there and take pictures." This party gave me permission to outwardly people watch. People watching is one of my FAVORITE past times, and when I am given permission, I get a bit giddy!

Pictures of Jumphouse: Check!
Picture of Balloon arch made by my neighbor by instructional video off of You Tube: Check!
Picture of Roasted Pig AND Grandson "petting" the pig: Check!
Picture of the band and it's rocking members: Check!
Pictures of kids enjoying themselves: Check!
Pictures of food: Check! (Justin was bummed I didn't bring him a plate of the yummy food. He loves H M Meats! I didn't feel comfortable stealing the food!)

Paul, wonderful job my man.  I think you could possibly have a knack for party planning!  The blue and white was an excellent choice, you chose a great jumphouse and rock band, I think your dad and family were proud!

Congratulations Dille and Associates! May you have many, many more years of success! (I was so impressed by Mr. Dille! He knew every client by name AND by profession. He began his company PRIOR to being married. One of his associates has been with the firm for over 30 years! Amazing man and a huge company in the Nampa Area!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs