Monday, October 18, 2010

Bradie and Josh/Nampa Family Photographer/Homedale Family Photographer/Idaho Family Photographer

When I pulled up to our destination for our photoshoot and saw these two little tykes, I think I let out a scream. They were SO stinkin' cute and later I found  out these two little toddlers were FULL of personality! What a great evening it was spent with this young, loving family! Thanks to Amy for giving me the opportunity to not only take this families picture BUT a huge thank you for wrangling the children when needed! Every child needs a little "wrangling" now and then!

The first picture is one of my favorite. I could see Josh's "tat" peaking through his crisp white polo shirt and just had to take a picture of it with sweet Tommy! What a sport Josh was.










1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

These kids are soooo cute! Love the one with the girl up front and her family behind. The tatoo one was so clever Rebecca. He's such a sport!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs