Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dribnak Family/Boise Family Photographer/Eagle Family Photographer

WARNING! Some of the cutest girls you will ever see are coming your way. This beautiful family have been great friends of ours for 7 years or so and I was so SO honored to be asked to take their pictures! I had great plans for these cute girls, one plan was a tea party. Seriously, how fun can an evening be? I got special permission from my Grandparent's friend to use their home for a perfect backdrop for our "tea party" setting! (Dad was very interested in all the ducks flying around.)

I hope you enjoy these Jessica; your girls are GORGEOUS!








1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

These girls have such amazing eyes. I love the picture of the tea party going on and dad in the background!!! Loved the family walking, the cute girl with her hand in her pocket. You can just see all their personalities in each shot!!!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs