Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hill Family/Bend, Oregon Family Photographer/Boise Family Photographer

I have known him since he was 12 years old. He was my best friends little brother, and often, I would drive him to work after school. He is all grown up with one of the sweetest wives I have ever met. I wish we lived closer because I think Em and I would be good friends. Now, to see Nick with his little guy Kaden and his gorgeous wife just about brought me to tears. Nick and Em are the greatest parents. Kaden is the smartest little 2 year old I know (next to MY 2 year old of course!), this was one of the greatest families.


1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

The picture outside the store entrance way was incredible! This was a beautiful family!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs