Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rachel/Nampa Senior Picture Photographer/ Boise Senior Picture Photographer

I was contacted through Facebook by Rachel. She wondered how much it would be to go out one evening and just take some pictures of her. I have watched Rachel grow up throughout the years, but have never had the opportunity to spend an evening with her. I told her to convince a friend to come along, for moral support of course, and we would go out ASAP!

To me, Rachel screamed Downtown Boise. I had just gone out the week before with my friend and also fellow photographer friend Emily and found a perfect place for Rachel.

Well, Rachel, her friend Abbey and I spend the evening walking the streets of Downtown Boise. Rachel said she felt like she was on America's Next Top Model! I am glad she felt so comfortable; and as long as she doesn't compare me to Mr. Jay, we are cool!

FYI, if you bring along a friend for a photo shoot, BEWARE! Your friend might be conned into getting her picture taken too!

After spending the evening with Rachel and Abbey, I wanted to run out and buy an over-sized red purse and an ultra cute owl necklace.

Abbey and Rachel, you were so much fun! Lets do it again sometime soon!









1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Gorgeous girls in a great setting.. you couldn't have asked for a better photo shoot!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs