Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Thinny" and her family/Boise Family Photographer/Meridian Family Photographer

Our friendship began 10 years ago. We met in Radiology school and became the best of friends. I was a bride's maid in her wedding, and we planned on starting our families around the same time. Lucky for us, our first born were born on the exact same day, perfectly planned. 10 years and 4 children between the two of us, we remain friends and I am so grateful for her friendship. She is beautiful, a wonderful mother, and a true friend. Thank you Ang for asking me to capture your family through photography.













Sweet Angie asked if I could be in some of the pictures with the girls.  Thanks to Geoff, these were a product of him!


And THIS is why I call her"thinny."  As I was shooting my gorgeous friend Ang, I meant to either say "skinny" or "thin" and it came out as "thinny!"  Love you Ang. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs