Monday, November 1, 2010

Andrinne/Boise Child Photography/Idaho Family Photography

Little does our little two year old, Tian know, this is his future wife. Well, at least future girlfriend. She is so his type it isn't even funny. She was full of energy, climbing all over everything (she actually attempted to climb a tree and did pretty darn well at it!) and LOVES motorcycles. Also, her favorite color is purple. JUST like Tians! Lucky for her, there were plenty of objects to climb onto, purple flowers, AND, even a motorcycle parked within walking distance of our photo shoot location! I just loved this little girl and can't wait for her to join our family! (in 27 years of course!)

When her mom called me to schedule her shoot, she said, "I think I will give her a fro!"  I giggled and got all giddy!  I love fro's.  Also, in tow, came this little girl's aunt AND cousin to help with the shoot.  Some of my all time FAVORITE people in the WORLD!  It was a night of fun, laughter, and a WHOLE LOT of RUNNING!


This picture is for you Miss Michelle! (the lover of flowers!)


She hopped on this motorcycle like a serious pro.
She doesn't love her mom now, does she?!



2 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

oh my heck, when did she get so big?! life goes on i guess. she is beautiful. you did a great job rebecca! toddlers are hard to photograph, huh. :)
-Rachelle

sauter signs off said...

I love all of her expressions!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs