Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Gower Girls}/Nampa Child Photographer/Melba Child Photographer

The Gowers family photoshoot was two months in the process. I had met Debbie Gowers at a summer picnic and we hit it off instantly. She had talked about needing her families pictures taken. She liked older buildings and out of the ordinary pictures! I was so excited when she asked if I would take her families pictures, that I searched all summer for a place with old and unique buildings. Luckily, we live near an older town with buildings and a gas station I knew Debbie would love. Because Debbie has 5 children, we split her families pictures up into two evenings. The first evening was for her girls. (Debbie had just purchased these cute puple scarves for her girls and thought it would be fun to include them in our pictures.)






Thank you Debbie for giving me the opportunity to take your families pictures!  Your girls were so fun and so willing to please.  Thank you, I hope you enjoy these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs