Friday, November 5, 2010

Chesley Family/Star Family Photographer/Boise Family Photographer

We have been friends with this family for 10 years. I remember one of the first days they brought their first born home, he, the baby, was already dressed in hunting gear. Seriously! Travis takes great care of my husband Justin when they are out hunting. He even puts up with Justin's snoring!!!

10 years and four children later, they are as happy as ever. They are as cute as ever, and most importantly, they are as sweet as ever!

Thank you Travis and Marie for trusting me with your families pictures. I tell you what, I think this was the quickest, most efficient family shoot to date!!! You were a dream; seriously!







So, sweet sweet Gwenny is the only girl in this clan.  Luckily, she has three brothers who will watch out for her.  She is one special girl, so, basically, I couldn't get enough of her.  And did I mention, this family has KILLER eyes?  EVERY single one of them!




And, just for the record, I made Marie pose for me.  She will probably hate me forever for posting this next picture, but after you see it, you will know WHY I just HAD to post it.  She is a killer hot saucy mama!  Seriously, check her out!!!!  You are one lucky man Travis! 


2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

Rebecca you are so talented! I love these! Thank you for being willing to hang out with us and all of our craziness for 10 years and for doing such a great job on the pics!

sauter signs off said...

This is such a beautiful family! I can't believe how big those kids are since Tian's first birthday party! GREAT shots Becca!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs