Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{Ambrose Kids}/Nampa Idaho Photographer/Children Photographer

I was given the greatest opportunity to spend the afternoon with this beautiful family.  We had been planning this photoshoot for quite some time and I was so happy to finally see our group efforts come to pass. 

The afternoon began taking pictures of this cute little guy by the name of Kyi for his 8th birthday pictures.

But, the afternoon couldn't wouldn't have been the same if we hadn't included his ultra cute little sister Maycee. We spent a good portion of our time helping Maycee find cats. Maycee was full of life and so eager to please, until she got a headache. Poor thing!

As you can see in the above picture, Maycee is either upset or feeling crummy.  Well, she was feeling probably a little bit of both, because after her outfit change, THIS is what she did next.
She fell asleep in a field while her brother was changing into another outfit.  I thought it was a little strange, but knew it was a perfect opportunity to take some dreamy pictures.  She slept for a few minutes, and then sat straight up and started smacking her lips.  I asked her if she was going to throw up, and THAT is what she did.  Bless her heart, she didn't even cry.  And after she was done, THIS is what she gave me:
...the sweetest smile ever! Thankfully her mom had a can of soda in the car which settled her tummy right up!

On a side note, later that evening, I received a text message from Janae, my friend and these two cuties mom.  The text said, "Right after we dropped you off at your home, Maycee threw up all over the car.  She said she loves you!"  Through it all, thank heavens Maycee has kind thoughts of me.

I wish you and your family the best of luck in Texas Janae.  I will miss our waxing appointments (Janae was amazing with waxing and hair!), your sweet smile, and our common love of reality tv.

Thank you Janae and Eric for trusting me with your families pictures, it means so much to me.  I can't wait to see a picture of THESE pictures placed above your fireplace in your new home in Texas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs