Friday, November 5, 2010

Dribnak Family/Boise Family Photographer/Nampa Family Photographer

Our friendship began 7.5 years ago. My husband and I was her oldest daughter's sunbeam teacher. We got pregnant roughly around the same time, it was her 3rd pregnancy, my 1st, and so we took prenatal yoga. Through the years, we rallied around a friend whose son was born with a heart abnormality (and thankfully his heart has been corrected, healed, and is as healthy as ever), bonded over late night walks, nightly runs to Moxie Java for steamers, apple picking, preschool, and now real elementary school. Our boys are attending the same school, in the same class. Our boys have grown up together, in fact, I have a picture of the two of them snuggling together in an incubater after they were born. I am so grateful for your friendship in my life Alyce. Thank you for being my friend!

Alyce has supported me and had faith in my photography since the beginning. 2 weeks after receiving my first DSLR, I tested out my first family photo shoot on her family. Talk about BRAVE, she was so brave! She keeps coming back for more, and I couldn't be more grateful.

After a day of saving lives and squishing boobs, I came across this location. I am not going to claim it is secret OR even MY SECRET location. Actually, Alyce came across a certain road sign in a picture off a blog, we researched the street sign name, and found the place together. After finding the location, actually squealed a bit in excitement, realizing within one street corner, there were THREE amazing locations within a stones throw of eachother, and scheduled her children's pictures for the following week.

The following week came and went so quickly. I had a long and rather "interesting" day at work, (I had one patient that was totally out of the norm and I must have made an impression on shim because it will be coming back to me next year. Yipee!!!) and was so anxious to go meet the Dribnak kids for our shoot. And, now, you will see why!

Thank you Alyce for having faith in me once again! You are truly a special friend.













1 comments:

sauter signs off said...

I love how these kids pose. Tyler's foot up on the barrel, standing with feet up... they are GREAT photography "shoots"

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs