Thursday, December 16, 2010

4 year Anniversary Wedding Pictures/LDS temple wedding photographer/Boise Wedding Photographer/Nampa Wedding Photographer

I was approached by my friend Katie this past Summer about one of the most creative photo shoots I have done to date.  Katie's wedding pictures were terrible.  She hated how her hair was done, and to top it off, she didn't get ONE picture of her handsome husband on their wedding day.  Well, an unusual warm evening in November changed their wedding pictures forever!  JUST, 4 years a little to late!

To celebrate their 4 years of marriage, this gorgeous couple met me on the grounds their marriage began: the Boise Temple.  Katie wore her wedding dress, cleaned her rings, made a bouquet, had her hair, nails and flowers done.  Mike, the handsome groom rented a tux and dress shoes.  Katie's mom even made an appearance at the Temple for a picture or two!

While we were on the Boise Temple grounds, a young woman and her mother approached Katie.  Katie is a beautiful, talented, and pretty famous actress in our valley.  Katie had just auditioned for a play and this girl and her mother watched her audition.  They were star struck, and Katie was as sweet and kind as she could be.  Mike said she is recognized all of the time!  Well, I felt pretty special just standing next to her.

Can I just say how much fun I had this evening?  There was NO wedding stress whatsoever.  We even had the temple grounds to ourselves.  That NEVER happens!  Thank you Rowndy's for one of the greatest photo shoots to date!  I will definitely remembered this evening.  Congrats on your 4 years of marriage!

BLOGRoundy_56


BLOGRoundy_37


BLOGRoundy_27v


BLOGRoundy_20


BLOGRoundy_21bw


BLOGRoundy_16


BLOGRoundy_11v


BLOGRoundy_9


BLOGRoundy_2 - Copy

(this leaf throwing pose was Mike's idea.  It is actually one of my husband's favorite pictures!)


BLOGRoundy_42bw


BLOGRoundy_45


I went to IKEA this last summer in hopes to find some fun fabric I could use in Katie"s pictures, newborn pictures, etc.  I love, LOVE orange and red together, so, when I saw this fabric, I just had to have it.  I have been waiting MONTHS to use this fabric, and was SOOOOOOOOOOO happy Katie didn't mind using it in her pictures.  What can I say, I was fortunate to have a natural model in my hands!

BLOGRoundy_51


BLOGRoundy_52


Katie's proud mom!  This special moment made me miss my own mom even more then I already do!


BLOGRoundy_58

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs