Thursday, December 30, 2010

{heather + parker}/Bend, Oregon Family Photographer

Heather was the first of my mini sessions in Bend, Oregon. I was so excited to launch my mini sessions off with her, because, HELLO, she is a knock out for one. Secondly, she has a sweet handsome man by her side who didn't mind getting his picture taken one bit!


BLOGHeather_3vintage



BLOGHeather_2vintage

Aren't they sweet?  They were so fun to work with, so in love, the list could go on and on about this loving couple.  You might be surprised to learn that this cute couple are parents to THREE children and two dogs.  ALL of which made their presence known at our mini session!


BLOGHeather_8vintage



BLOGHeather_10



BLOGHeather_15

My mom had "warned" me about JUST how cute these kids are!  She wasn't lying, they were over the top with cuteness AND sweetness. 

BLOGHeather_18



BLOGHeather_19bright

These next few father/daughter pictures are near and dear to me.  Being the only daughter myself, I hope they will treasure these pictures of just the two of them!

BLOGHeather_21vintage



BLOGHeather_22vintage



BLOGHeather_23vintage



BLOGHeather_26vintage



BLOGHeather_25vintage



BLOGHeather_27vintage



BLOGHeather_28vintage



BLOGHeather_30

And me, being a mother of only BOYS, I hope my boys will lounge with me when they get older!

BLOGHeather_33
A huge thank you to Heather and Parker for your time and energy!  Your family is beautiful, full of life and love.  I hope your extended family was surprised by your sneakiness this Christmas season!

Thank you to my father who watched my boys while I shot!  These pictures were taken on my parents property in beautiful Bend, Oregon.  Yes, I have a photographer's heaven right outside my parents door.  (Now, if they didn't live 5.5 hours away.  Or, when traveling with two boys, it could take 7 hours!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs