Thursday, December 30, 2010

{stevens family}/Bend, Oregon Family Photographer

My second mini session in Bend, Oregon was with one of my bestest friends of all times. Chelsea Ann and her sweet husband Shane were also in Bend visiting their family and I had the greatest of all great opportunities to meet them in Drake Park in Downtown Bend for a family photo shoot. The leaves were bright, the weather was amazing, and the babes were as cute as ever. That's right, I said BABES! We call them "the babes" and they are the cutest twins I know. Bentley Skye and Greyson are two of the luckiest babies I know!


BLOGStevens_12vintage



BLOGStevens_7



BLOGStevens_4



BLOGStevens_11vintage



BLOGStevens_31



BLOGStevens_29bw



BLOGStevens_28bw



BLOGStevens_27vintage



BLOGStevens_25vintage



BLOGStevens_23vintage



BLOGStevens_22vintage



BLOGStevens_18vintage



BLOGStevens_15vintage

Chelsea and Shane BOTH said this is a typical Greyson picture.  He always has something in his mouth.  Babies LOVE this IKEA blanket.

BLOGStevens_14vintage


And at the end of our photo shoot, a group of "role playing actors" showed up and began their battle. I am truly unfamiliar with this activity and was so amazed they had a "coach" coaching them on their acting and techniques. I had to take some pictures of them; with my telephoto lens of course. Here is a picture of one of the actors dying. No sympathy from the other actor I tell 'ya!

BLOGfighter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs