Thursday, December 30, 2010

{the Hiller Family}/Caldwell Family Photographer

I work with some amazing people, and Kevin is ranked at the top of my "Amazing Co-worker Ladder!" Kevin makes our days run so smoothly, and when he was off during Maternity Leave (yes, this man is also an amazing father and husband. He took nearly 8 weeks off for the birth of his sweet baby Haiden!), work was horrible, crazy and disastrous! Seriously!

This last Valentine's Day, Kevin thought it would be nice to give his wife Audra a gift certificate for a family photo shoot. He and Audra had just found out they were expecting and wanted some newborn pictures taken. DONE! Well, the plans changed and we changed that gift certificate from a newborn shoot to a FAMILY Christmas picture session!  Easy change, no sweat!  That's how I roll. I roll with my clients desires, and run!!!!

When our photo shoot evening finally arrived, I was more then excited. There is something sweet, innocent and intimate about spending some time with a couple and their new baby. Some parents are a little shy to show their emotions, but not this couple! I loved the time we spent and hope to be given the opportunity again and again to watch their little Haiden grow through the lens of my camera!


Thank you Kevin, Audra and sweet Haiden! (BTW, I think Haiden is the smartest little baby I know. She was so alert, responded to her name, and I SWEAR she smiled when I told her so. Ok, maybe that's a stretch, but I swear she did!)



BLOGKevin_32vintage

 

BLOGKevin_18


BLOGKevin_15vintage


BLOGKevin_11


BLOGKevin_10vintage


BLOGKevin_6vintage


BLOGKevin_20


BLOGKevin_25vintage


BLOGKevin_35vintage


BLOGKevin_21


BLOGKevin_24vintage


Can you tell which football team Kevin roots for?  It is a serious battle between he and my other co-worker Trevor who roots for a team in Utah. 

BLOGKevin_26

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs