Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Halloween Party, Nampa 24th Ward Style/Nampa Family Photographer

Our ward has some pretty creative people. I love going to the Halloween Trunk-or-Treat party JUST to see what people come up with. This year, I had the pleasure of being the "ward photographer." These images are "straight out of the camera" and were burned onto a CD and given to our ward's activity comittee the following day. I loved all of the color each costume contributed to the photo!


BlogHalloween_3



BlogHalloween_1



BlogHalloween_10

(one of the most creative in my opinion!  The BP workers!)

BlogHalloween_9



BlogHalloween_8



BlogHalloween_7

(sorry Josh, but like I have already told you, I loved your costume, but to me, it was on the verge of a clown.  Which, I am terrified of.  BUT, I had to get a picture of your group because, basically, you were amazing.  SO, this picture was taken with my eyes shut!  AHHHH!)

BlogHalloween_6



BlogHalloween_5



BlogHalloween_4

1 comments:

Amber said...

Love them! These really turned out great. I can't wait to hire you when I lose more weight!

Did my kids end up in any of the Halloween pics? I'd love copies if you are willing to send them my way. Thanks Rebecca!

Post a Comment

 
© be photography
CoffeeShop Designs